Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My ALICE

I have a photoshop project due this week. The concept is to take some ideas from the Alice:madness returns video game, and make a video game cover not using anything from the game itself. So here is a before and after shot of the woman I chose to be Alice. The after shot is my work which I did in photoshop. I took the burn tool and placed it under her eyes and her forehead to give it a bruise kind of look. I also took the smudge tool and selected the red colors, then i smeared the burn under her eyes to give it a bloody affect. I cut out some fire and placed it on her eyes and turned the opacity down to 14% to give it a transparent look. I will have the finished project by next week. let me know if you have any ideas on what else I could do to this cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment